Dr. Dan Elmore, a recent graduate of Logan College of Chiropractic, has an overwhelming amount of student loan debt. Before meeting host Dr. Chris Heeb, Dr. Elmore believed like most doctors, that he would be in debt for the majority of his life. It wasn’t until he was introduced to the financial GPS that Dr. Elmore was able to envision a different life. Prior to graduating, Dr. Elmore knew down to the day when he would be debt free and he has since been able to enjoy his practice and plan for the future of his dreams.
Today, interest rates on student loans are more expensive than owning a home. This is why it is important for any graduate student to have a financial game plan before they enter the workforce. Even though he has several hundred thousand dollars of student loans, Dr. Dan Elmore is on track to have them paid off quicker than anyone else he knows. In less than 10 years, Dr. Elmore will be able to fulfill his dreams of owning an RV and traveling across the country with his wife and their dogs. And according to him, none of this would be possible without the financial GPS.
Tune into this episode of Debt Dr 911 to hear Dr. Dan Elmore’s experience with the financial GPS. Learn more about how you can use this tool to accelerate the pay off of debts and free up more discretionary income so you can rid yourself of financial burdens for good.
- “Those who spend 30 or more years paying interest on mortgages, cars, credit cards, etc, are simply making the bank rich.” (04:17-04:25)
- “When you no longer have to make interest payments to the bank, the possibilities for building wealth are endless.” (04:48-04:52)
- Today, interest rates on student loans are higher than house payments.” (26:15-26:18)
- “If you fail to plan, plan to fail. If you're an MD then you plan pretty well so why not see if we can try this plan out.” (29:05-29:15)
- “I want all these things that require freed up cash flow and I'm going to have that before 10 years while most other students are fretting about where they are even going to start.” (31:53-32:05)
To follow our podcast please go to DebtDr911.com
To schedule a FREE Payoff Analysis please go to MoneyMaxNow.com
Please give us visit, like, or follow us on social media:
Website – www.NoDebtNoMore.com
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/stldebtdr
Twitter - https://twitter.com/DebtDoctorStL
Instagram - @thedebtdr
LinkedIN - https://www.linkedin.com/in/debtdr/
LinkedIN Biz Page -https://www.linkedin.com/company/debtdoctor911